Our Coupon Policy
At Shaw’s and Star Market, we know that saving money means a great deal to our customers, and many of our customers use coupons to help save even more. We encourage couponing at Shaw’s and have established the following coupon policy to help our customers.
One valid manufacturer’s coupon may be accepted per item if legally permitted.
- MA: Coupons may not be accepted for non-flavored/white milk.
- MA: Coupons may not be accepted for cigarette or tobacco products.
- ME: Coupons may not be accepted for milk.
- MA, ME, NH, RI & VT: Other legal restrictions may apply.
Doubling of Manufacturer Coupons:
- Shaw’s doubles valid manufacturers’ coupons that have a face value up to 99¢. Coupons with a face value over 99¢ are redeemed at face value only.
- Coupons that state “do not double” or “free” may not be doubled.
- No more than FOUR “like” (same UPC) coupons will be doubled per customer, per day. Any additional coupon(s) may be accepted at face value (not doubled) based upon product availability.
- “Store” coupons may not be doubled.
Coupons With Other Retailer’s Logos:
- We do not accept manufacturer coupons with another retailer’s name or retail logo printed on the coupon. We only accept valid Catalina manufacturer coupons from other retailers.
- Other Retailer coupons are not accepted with the exception of valid Catalina manufacturer coupons for specific item(s) that Shaw’s carries and “manufacturer” must be stated on the coupon. Other Retailer Catalina store coupons are not accepted.
- Any combined discounts, including coupons, may not exceed the value of the transaction.
- Coupon must have a valid barcode (UPC must be scanned or manually entered) and a valid date to be accepted.
- One store coupon and one valid manufacturer coupon may be applied to an item.
- One valid manufacturer coupon may be used per BOGO free offer.
- Coupon may not be applied on a free item.
- Transactions may not be separated for the purpose of circumventing coupon policies.
- Shaw’s reserves the right to limit quantities of product sold.
- Photo copied, altered and/or fraudulent coupons will not be accepted.
- Manufacturer (Mfg) Internet Coupons: follow the same stated mfg coupon policies along with the following restrictions: Must be printed from a computer printer (no copies). Mfg internet coupons for free product are not accepted. All mfg internet coupons valued at $5 or more, including BOGO internet coupons valued at $5 or more, may be accepted based upon managerial review and approval.
- Shaw’s Internet Coupons: are accepted with some restrictions. The coupons must state “Shaw’s” and be printed from a computer printer (no copies). Unless otherwise stated, limit ONE coupon of each type per customer per day. A Shaw’s Internet coupon will not exceed $10.
- We do not accept coupons displayed on a mobile device. Must present physical coupon to cashier at checkout.