Market Mixx Blog Home

Finals Days to Collect Cuisinart Stamps!

Elizabeth

Dec 23rd, 2014

Cuisinart Blog Header

You’ve shopped all season long and have been collecting stamps!  Thursday (December 25) is the FINAL day to collect stamps.  You have until January 6, 2015 to turn in your stamp cards to redeem your FREE Cuisinart pieces.  For a reminder of how the program worked, click here.

Have a full stamp card?  Here’s what you could collect…

• 1 Quart Open Pour Pan – 50 Stamps ($14.99 retail value)
  • 2 Quart Covered Pour Pan – 100 Stamps ($39.99 retail value)
  • 3 Quart Covered Pour Pan – 120 Stamps ($49.99 retail value)
  • 12 inch Everyday Pan with Handle – 120 Stamps ($49.99 retail value)
  • 13.5 inch Lasagna Pan – 120 Stamps ($49.99 retail value)
  • 7 inch Open Non-Stick Skillet – 60 Stamps ($19.99 retail value)
  • 8 inch Open Non-Stick Skillet – 70 Stamps ($24.99 retail value)
  • 10 inch Open Non-Stick Skillet – 100 Stamps ($39.99 retail value)
  • 12 inch Open Non-Stick Skillet – 160 Stamps ($59.99 retail value)
  • 6 quart Covered Stock Pot – 120 Stamps ($49.99 retail value)

Check out just some of the items up for grabs!

Cuisinart Cuisinart
Cuisinart Cuisinart

39 Responses to Finals Days to Collect Cuisinart Stamps!

1. Marie Gilman 27/12/2014 at 4:40 pm

Cashed in 50 stamps for 1 qt. open pour pan, $14.99 and was supposed to get it free. Got home and checked register tape and it stated that it was 50% off and charged $7.49.

• Customer Care 29/12/2014 at 2:24 pm

Hi Marie, I’m sorry to hear about that. Unfortunately you will need to bring your receipt back to the store. The store keeps records of the stamp boards, and will be able to correct this mistake. Thank you ~Mikayla

2. Rebecca C 30/12/2014 at 1:15 am

I carefully collected 160 stamps for the 12 inch open non-stick skillet, and all of the Shaw’s stores in my area are out of that pan! I am very disappointed, as they can’t tell me if they will get any more in by the redeem-by date of 01/06/15. Is there another way I can redeem my stamps?

Thank you!
    -Rebecca

• Customer Care 30/12/2014 at 2:33 pm

Hey there, Rebecca. I can certainly see which store(s) in your area that might have the 12 inch skillet. What is your zip, and preferred store location? I await your reply, thanks. ~Cindy

3. Rebecca C 30/12/2014 at 3:57 pm

05446: I usually shop at the Shaw’s on Mountainview Drive in Colchester, VT.

Thank you!
    Rebecca

4. anita Quinlan 02/01/2015 at 3:55 pm

I have the stamps, but not the card to put them on. Can I still get the card at the store to collect the pan?

• Customer Care 05/01/2015 at 1:47 pm

I’d be happy to check with your local store, to see if they have any cards, Anita. Which location do you frequent? Thanks! ~Cindy

5. Kristin 02/01/2015 at 7:22 pm

I shop at the Shaw’s on route 20 in Sudbury, MA and went to cash in my stamps today. They had very little stock on hand and couldn’t tell me for certain if they’d be getting any additional pieces. I have enough stamps to get the 3 quart covered pourpan and the 8″ nonstick skillet. I find it irritating that after shopping at Shaw’s and collecting the stamps, I can’t redeem them at my local store.

• Customer Care 05/01/2015 at 2:01 pm

Thank you for contacting us, Kristin. We are working hard to help customers get the pans they want. We extended the redeem period, and our stores will be getting another shipment of Cuisinart items. You just need to leave your name, phone number and pan you are interested in at the Customer Service Desk of your local Shaw’s location. Your store will be more than happy to locate the Cuisinart Cookware item you are interested in. ~Stephanie

6. Michelle Daley 03/01/2015 at 1:03 am

I’m having the same problem, our Shaws is out of all the pans no one in the store seems to know if they will get more in. They said they may get more on the last day to redeem. Is there another way to redeem? We shop in the Braintree, MA store. We are looking for the 2qt pan and the large stainless frying pan

• Customer Care 05/01/2015 at 2:02 pm

Thank you for contacting us, Michelle. We are working hard to help customers get the pans they want. We extended the redeem period, and our stores will be getting another shipment of Cuisinart items. You just need to leave your name, phone number and pan you are interested in at the Customer Service Desk of your local Shaw’s location. Your store will be more than happy to locate the Cuisinart Cookware item you are interested in. ~Stephanie

7. Rebecca C 03/01/2015 at 6:12 pm

Any update on the Cuisinart items availability?

8. Candace M. 05/01/2015 at 1:20 am

I have 120 stamps – and was hoping to collect a pan. I went in this evening and the Shaw’s in Freeport Maine is all out of all types of pans. They told me that they’ve extended the deadline to redeem – but I don’t understand what that means seeing how there are no pans???? Will there be more sent to the store? They wouldn’t take my name in case more come in the store so what should I do?

• Customer Care 05/01/2015 at 1:58 pm

Thank you for contacting us, Candace. You would need to leave your name, phone number and pan you are interested in at the Customer Service Desk of your local Shaw’s location. Your store will be more than happy to locate the Cuisinart Cookware item you are interested in. ~Stephanie

9. Jeanne 05/01/2015 at 3:18 pm

I collected 120 stamps to get the 12″ Everyday Pan with Handle and cannot find it in my local Ashland, MA store. Where can I get one. I do not want to miss out and I know I can redeem only till today. Please help.

• Customer Care 06/01/2015 at 1:19 pm

Thank you for contacting us, Jeanne. We are working hard to help customers get the pans they want. We extended the redeem period to Jan. 13th, and our stores will be getting another shipment of Cuisinart items. You just need to leave your name, phone number and pan you are interested in at the Customer Service Desk of your local Shaw’s location. ~Cindy

10. Michelle Daley 05/01/2015 at 6:54 pm

My sister went to the service desk yesterday and they told her they will not be getting any more pans in. We shop at the Braintree, MA store

11. Traci 06/01/2015 at 8:27 pm

Today I tried to redeem my stamps, left my name and number and choice of pans, but left with low confidence — the attitude at the Customer Service Desk was “Good luck.” Please post something we can count on; something we can print would be helpful.

12. Karen Wessling 06/01/2015 at 9:19 pm

Are all the stores extending the redeem date? I don’t want to get to my local store and have to settle for something I don’t want, after hearing these stories. Is it 1/13/15 for all stores?

• Customer Care 07/01/2015 at 1:11 pm

Hey there, Karen. Yes, the Cuisinart promotion has been extended until 1/13/15 for all locations. If your store doesn’t have the cookware item you’re looking for, just leave your contact information at the service desk and the item that you’d like, and we’ll help get it to you. Hope this helps! ~Cindy

13. Jessica Loranger 09/01/2015 at 3:23 pm

Just chiming in to say that I also have been unable to get the pan I would like–lasagna!! Of the two nearby Shaw’s stores (Berlin, VT and Montpelier, VT) one says they will not be receiving another shipment. The other says they’re doing their best, but they just don’t have any information. Seems like it’d be helpful for corporate to give them information to pass on to customers. The employee seemed pretty annoyed about me asking. They took my name, etc., so hopefully I will hear back before the 13th!

14. Bill 11/01/2015 at 5:28 pm

Love this promotion! Are stores still helping customers locate the pans? I have been going to my local store every 2 days and I’ve been told no more are coming in. No one has offered to find the pan for me. I’ve been looking for the 1qt pan. I shop at the Cedarville, Ma location. Thank you

• Customer Care 12/01/2015 at 5:44 pm

We love to hear that you enjoyed the Cuisinart program Bill. Yes, we are still working hard to get customers their desired pan. You simply need to leave your contact information and the pan you’d like at the service desk. We will honor all redemption requests. This has been an incredibly successful promotion and we truly appreciate and value your business. We will ensure that you get the pan you deserve. ~Shasta

15. Charlotte Dilorenzo 12/01/2015 at 11:36 pm

Hello
    I stopped by Shaw’s Stratham NH on 12/30/14 to pick up my pan and they were all out. They told me to try another store. I drove to the North Hampton NH store on 1/4/15 and they were out as well. I went to the Stratham store on 01/04/15 and added my name to a wait list. Today I stopped by for an update and was told there were no more pans and tomorrow is the last day to pick up pans. I ordered the one quart open pour pan.

• Customer Care 13/01/2015 at 3:36 am

Hello, Charlotte. I am very sorry that you still have not been able to get your one quart open pour pan, and I’d be happy to help. The last day for redemption is 1/13/15 but I have sent your request for the above named piece to the store director for review. You can expect further follow up from them by the end of the next business day. I hope you enjoy your week. ~Cindy

16. Ashly Curtis 14/01/2015 at 5:19 pm

Is there any way at all to redeem coupons? I was told the wrong date and missed the deadline by one day. Thank you!

• Customer Care 15/01/2015 at 1:41 pm

Hello, Ashly. Were you able to visit your local store to redeem your stamps before 01/13/15 at all? Who provided you with the wrong information? Could you please send us an e-mail at ShawsHelpers@supervalu.com and provide us with your contact information and the item you are looking to receive with your stamps? We await your reply. ~Stephanie

17. june 15/01/2015 at 5:50 pm

Hi the Fr anklin store listed Jan 15 for last day to cash in stamps for pans, when I went there today they were out and said that unless someone retuns one, then oh well!!

• Customer Care 16/01/2015 at 9:32 pm

Hello June. We’ve extended our redemption window to 1/20. The store will have a list at the service desk and you can leave your name and the pan you would like on that list, and we will try to get you that item.

18. Reynold 20/01/2015 at 3:38 am

I’m a little frustrated – tried to get the 10″ pan weeks ago, left my name at the Concord location and haven’t heard anything since then. I’ve checked in the store on at least three occasions and they’ve been out of just about everything. This will make me strongly reconsider participating in another promotion like this.

• Customer Care 21/01/2015 at 1:26 pm

Reynold, we are still working to meet higher than anticipated demand for the Cuisinart cookware. Additional shipments will be coming in. Could you please tell us which Concord store you shop at? We’ll make sure the store director reaches out to you with more information.
      ~Zachary

19. Adam 16/02/2015 at 9:28 pm

I shop at the Shaw’s in South Burlington, VT. I have a rain check for the lasagna pan; yet, Shaws claims that they have not received any. I am very disappointed since I wanted to give it as a Valentine’s gift . I have checked each time I shop which is around twice a week, and there simply is no Cuisinart merchandise. When is the cookware expected to be available?

• Customer Care 17/02/2015 at 1:42 pm

I’m very sorry to hear that you still have not been able to get your cookware, Adam. Were you put on a list at the local store, with what cookware you were looking to get? Unfortunately Cuisinart quantities ran low, and in order to ensure everyone received the item they earned, we established a fulfillment list. ~Cindy

20. Judi 27/02/2015 at 1:06 pm

I also shop at the concord NH store. I also left my name and contact info at customer service. I have checked and called for my lasagna pan to only find they don’t have it and don’t know when Cuisinart will send it. I am very upset that I shopped and saved for this pan and nope still don’t have one. Why participate in promotions only to be let down.

• Customer Care 28/02/2015 at 6:04 pm

Hi, Judi. We’d like to have the store director address your concerns and seek a resolution for you. Is this the store on 20 Fort Eddy Road or 20 D’amante Drive? Please email your response along with your contact information to ShawsHelpers@supervalu.com ~Victor

21. Coleen Austin 25/02/2016 at 12:05 am

I still have my Cuisinart stamps and my name was put on a list at the Shawsin Berlin, VT for knives. I check in at Customer Service every time and 1/2 the time no one knows anything about a list and I’m also being told they lost the list! Extremely frustrating!!

• Customer Support 29/02/2016 at 9:36 pm

Colleen, we are sorry to hear that you were unable to redeem your Cuisinart products by the cutoff date, and that that store has not assisted you to date. We have notified the Store Director, George, who welcomes you to speak with him the next time you are in the store to ensure this is made right. -Rebecca

22. kim 19/12/2016 at 4:26 pm

if my card is full up to 100 do I get everything up to that or just the one

• Customer Support 21/12/2016 at 6:12 pm

Kim, thank you for your inquiry. You would get just one unless you get an item less than 100 and if there is an item for your remaining amount you can get both. We hope this helps! –Felicia