Pair with our first ever 0 carb beer Bud Light Next!
- 1 1/4 lb Salmon — King, Sockeye or Coho salmon
- 1/2 tsp salt — to taste
- 1/4 tsp black pepper — to taste
- 3 cloves garlic, minced — or 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped dill
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 Cucumber
- 1 bag of Spinach
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a sheet pan of a porcelain baking dish with olive oil. Season salmon on both sides with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl combine the rest of the olive oil, garlic, and dill. Place salmon skin side down in the baking dish. Pour the mixture over the salmon and spread on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the fish is no longer opaque on top. If you'd like it to look golden on top, broil for 1 minute, (425F ) keeping an eye on it. Thermometer inserted in the middle should read 145 F.
- While the salmon is in the oven, chop 1 Cucumber and take half of the bag and add to a large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and salt.
- Garnish both with the leftover dill and serve.