Vegan Purple Goddess Salad Jar
This easy, quick Vegan Purple Goddess Salad Jar features fresh vegetables including red cabbage, eggplant, purple potato, red onion, and radicchio, all dressed in Open Nature® balsamic vinaigrette. Perfect to meal prep for weekly lunches or as a healthy appetizer.
Total cook time
- 1/4 cup Open Nature® balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 1/3 cup sliced or chopped eggplant
- 1 tablespoon thinly-sliced red onion
- 1 medium purple potato, cut into thick slices
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup drained and rinsed red kidney beans
- 1/2 cup radicchio leaves, torn
- 1/3 ripe avocado, sliced
- 3-4 Kalamata olives, sliced
Heat oven to 450°. Slice potato into wedges. Lightly spray both sides of each wedge with non-stick cooking spray, then sprinkle with kosher salt. Bake for 10 minutes until potato slices are tender.
In a glass jar, pour Open Nature® balsamic vinaigrette. Layer in each ingredient in order: red cabbage, chopped eggplant, red onion, cooked potato slices, kidney beans and radicchio. Cover and refrigerate.
When ready to use, top with avocado slices and olives. Pour into a bowl and enjoy!
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.