Mochaccino Recovery Shake
This really is the perfect shake for those on the go! Mix the ingredients together and keep in snack-size resealable bags to grab for breakfast or after the gym. We recommend blending with milk for extra calcium and creaminess but you can also stir into water.
Total cook time
- 2 tablespoons Signature Kitchens nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon Signature Kitchens Decaffeinated Instant Coffee Crystals (If you would prefer some caffeine in your shake, use the regular coffee crystals)
- Pinch of ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1 cup nonfat milk (1% milk can be substituted)
- 1/2 cup crushed ice (or 3/4 cup cubed ice)
Add first 4 ingredients (plus cinnamon if desired) to a 2-cup measure (or similar) and blend well with fork or whisk.
Pour milk and ice into blender then pour in the cocoa coffee powder mixture. Pulse to blend thoroughly. Pour into a tall glass and enjoy!
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.