Better Homes & Gardens
Stuffed Endive with Pear, Walnut and Goat Cheese
Stuffed with goat cheese, pear and walnuts, this honey-drizzled endive appetizer tastes as sumptuous as it looks!
Total cook time
- 1 tablespoon olive oil,
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice,
- Ground pepper to taste,
- Salt to taste,
- 1 firm medium pear such as Bartlett, thinly sliced lengthwise,
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped walnuts (toasted if desired),
- ¼ cup loosely packed fresh parsley leaves,
- 12 endive leaves (1 large head),
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled,
- Honey (optional),
In a medium bowl whisk together olive oil and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper. Add pear, walnuts, parsley and goat cheese. Toss to coat.
Spoon pear mixture into endive leaves. Arrange stuffed endive on a serving platter. If desired, drizzle with honey.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.