- This 750 mL wine bottle contains five glasses of red wine
- Pinot noir wine with hints of nutmeg and other spices
- Delicious red wine with intense and vibrant fruit-forward flavors of black cherry and cranberry
- Medium-bodied red table wine with a silky texture and long, fruit-filled finish
- Napa Valley red wine that pairs well with lamb chops
Pinot Noir, Napa Valley
Estd 1966. In 1966, Robert Mondavi built his Napa Valley Winery with a singular vision: to create wines that stand amongst the world's finest. He believed that wines should reflect their origin, that they are the product of the soil, the climate, and the careful stewardship of those precious resources. Today at Robert Mondavi Winery, we proudly carry on this goal of excellence. The soul of the wine is in the soil. Alc. 13.4% by vol. 26.8 Produced & Bottled by Robert Mondavi Winery, Oakville, CA USA.