Buy it Again
Robert Mondavi Private Selection Pinot Noir Red Wine - 750 Ml
Robert Mondavi Private Selection Pinot Noir Red Wine is medium bodied with soft tannins and a lingering finish, making it an elegant pairing with roast meat, poultry, seafood and cheese.
- This 750 mL wine bottle contains five glasses of pinot noir red wine
- Offers aromas of cherries and violets with hints of Asian spice, sweet tobacco and vanilla bean
- Delicious red wine with flavors of rose petals, strawberry, vibrant cherry and fresh raspberry
- Medium bodied pinot noir wine with soft tannins and a lingering finish
- Pairs well with roasted meat, poultry, cheese and seafood
Pinot Noir, California
Robert Mondavi Private Selection was founded in 1994 by Robert Mondavi to capture the delicious flavors from California's best coastal vineyards. And that's what we're doing 20 years on. We invite you to experience our Pinot Noir. Smell: Strawberry, roses, vanilla. Taste: Cherry, raspberry. Pair: Pot stickers, lamb burgers. There is no secret: great wine begins in the vineyard. - Robert Mondavi. robertmondaviprivateselection.com. Vinted and bottled by Robert Mondavi, Acampo, CA.
Warning Contains: Contains sulfites.,Government Warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
About the Producer Robert Mondavi
Customer's Also Bought
Product details/images for convenience only. Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app.