- Each 750 mL wine bottle contains five glasses of dark red wine
- Pinot noir wine with lifted aromas of jammy fruit and toasty oak
- California red wine with expressive dark berry, juicy strawberry, and toasty mocha flavors
- Full-bodied Meiomi Pinot Noir with silky texture, balanced acidity, and a long finish
- Delicious red wine perfect for enjoying in your favorite wine glasses, with thin crust pizza, or at a wine and cheese party
Pinot Noir, California, 2021
Unifying grapes from California's most notable wine growing regions, our Pinot Noir vineyards offer the true expression of their respective appellations. Carefully blended to achieve balance, complexity, and richness of flavor. With a soft hand in the cellar and gentle winemaking techniques, the wine evolves into an elegant balance of spice and fruit, weight and restraint. Meiomi (May-OH-mee), meaning coast, truly symbolizes the origin of this Pinot Noir, which embodies the characters of California's most notable wine growing regions. Lifted aromas of jammy fruit and toasty oak are followed by expressive dark berry, juicy strawberry, and toasty mocha flavors. With a soft, plush palate, the well-integrated oak provides a unique structure and depth seldom seem in Pinot Noir. The wines are carefully crafted so that these characteristics continue to enhance and build on each other for an evocative and memorable Pinot Noir. 750 ml. meiomi.com. 13.5% alcohol by volume. 27 Vinted & bottled by Meiomi Wines, Acampo, CA.