- Succulent black cherry and rich raspberry flavors flirt dangerously with sensual whispers of vanilla, thrilling your palate.
- Ménage à Trois Luscious Pinot Noir is soft, and approachable, it seduces you with its sultry fragrance, volutuptuous flavors and devastatingly smooth finish.
- The 2017 vintage received 91 points inthe Tasting Panel November 2018 issue.
- This dark, sultry Pinot Noir is the ideal complement for salmon filets, duck and roasted vegetables with herbs.
- Grapes are sourced from premier cool climate vineyards in California's Central Coast, North Coast and warmer inland sites in Lodi to create a beautifully balanced wine.
Pinot Noir, Luscious, California
Opulent. Rich. Voluptuous. Menage a trois luscious exposes the darker side of Pinot Noir. It's elegant and rich, seductive and smooth, brimming with dark cherry and juicy raspberry wrapped in sensual vanilla with a kiss of mocha. menageatroiswines.com. Pinot Noir 13.8% by vol. 27.6 Folie A Deux Winery Napa and Lodi, CA.