If you crave a sweet taste of the tropics, you will love Nature's Own® Hawaiian. With tropical goodness packed into a signature Nature's Own bread loaf, this Hawaiian bread provides a twist on your standard sliced bread. Each slice of this soft sandwich bread contains no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors; no high fructose corn syrup; and no cholesterol. Plus, with 0 grams of trans fat per serving, Nature's Own Hawaiian is a low-fat food and the perfect sliced bread option for sandwich and toast recipes. Quickly put together a school lunch or plan an impromptu picnic, or you can pair this tropically sweet bread with your favorite deli meats or classic peanut butter and jelly. Pile on the goodness and bring everyone together with Nature's Own breads, buns and rolls.
At Nature's Own, we believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right. It's a standard applied to each and every product that makes its way out of Nature's Own bakeries. Choose from a variety of bread flavors and styles to fit whatever sandwich you have in mind. As America's #1 selling loaf bread brand*, Nature's Own maintains the freshness and softness that makes it a family favorite bread with no artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, and no high fructose corn syrup. Goodness is in our nature.
*Source: IRI Syndicated Data for the total U.S. latest 52 weeks ending 02.20.2022
- You'll get one 20 oz loaf of Nature's Own Hawaiian Bread
- Soft bread slices with a subtly sweet tropical flavor baked into every bite
- No artificial preservatives, colors or flavors, and no high fructose corn syrup
- Pair this sandwich bread with honey ham or classic peanut butter and jelly
- Pile on the goodness with Nature's Own sliced breads, buns and rolls