Filled with ooey gooey goodness, these brownie will have you bewitched in one bite.
24 OREO Cookies
1 pkg. (18 to 20 oz.) brownie mix (13x9-inch pan size)
24 OREO Thins Bites Fudge Dipped Sandwich Cookies
48 mini candy button eyes (about 2 tsp.)
1/2 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- Line 13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides. Spray with cooking spray.
- Separate regular OREO Cookies, leaving cream filling on 1 half of each cookie. Place cookie halves, cream sides up, on bottom of prepared pan. Break remaining (plain) regular OREO Cookie halves in half; reserve for later use.
- Prepare brownie batter as directed on package; pour over cookie halves in pan.
- Bake 25 to 28 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.) Cool 10 min.
- Top with Fudge Dipped Sandwich Cookies in 6 rows of 4 cookies each; cool brownie completely.
- Use foil handles to remove brownie from pan. Cut into 24 squares so that a fudge-dipped cookie is on top of each brownie square.
- Attach 2 candy eyes to top of each fudge-dipped cookie with dots of melted chocolate. Insert 2 of the reserved cookie halves into top of each brownie square for the bat's wings as shown in photo.