Easy Chicken And Cheese Enchiladas
Looking for a creative way to use leftover chicken? These kicked-up, easy-to-prepare enchiladas come out of the oven hot and bubbly for a flavorful dish the whole family will love.
Total cook time
- 1 can Campbell's Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup or Campbell's Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Pace® Picante Sauce – Medium
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (cooked and cubed)
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 6 each (6-inch) flour tortilla (warmed)
- 1 small tomato (chopped (about 1/2 cup))
- 1 green onion (sliced (about 2 tablespoons))
Heat the oven to 350°F. Stir the soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder in a medium bowl.
Stir 1 cup soup mixture, chicken and cheese in a large bowl.
Divide the chicken mixture among the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and place seam-side down in an 11 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish. Pour the remaining soup mixture over the filled tortillas. Cover the baking dish.
Bake for 40 minutes or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with the tomato and onion
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.